SerBIZyo provides data protection and guarantees user privacy. This policies are in place to keep your information safe, secure and private.
Unit 1104, City & Land Megaplaza
ADB Avenue corner Garnet Road
Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines 1605
What information we collect
- Information you provide - SerBIZyo! stores personal and business information in behalf of its clients as it is the core service of a Software-as-a-Service company. These information are provided by you to us when you register to or use our services. These information may include your name, company name, address, contact numbers, and other necessary information.
- Log Information - SerBIZyo! records information that your browser or our applications send when you use our services. These logs may include information such as your IP address, web request, browser information, date and time of the request, and one or more cookies that may be used to identify your browser.
- Error Reports - SerBIZyo!'s applications automatically send detailed reports of errors (whenever necessary) that occur so as to help our engineers diagnose and fix the problems. These reports may include stack traces of the error/s that occurred. These reports may also include information such as your IP address, browser, date and time the error occurred, operating system, memory, processor, and other necessary information.
- Your Communications with SerBIZyo! - Whenever you contact SerBIZyo! through our website, send us an email, communicate through our live chat support, or send us a postal mail, we may retain those communications and the related information in order for us to process and/or respond to your requests.
Uses of your data
- The personal and business information you provide to us and store in our servers will not be shared internally or externally. These information are kept confidential and will not be shared to third-parties outside of SerBIZyo!. Your personal and business information will not be visible even to SerBIZyo!'s staff and engineers.
- We may use aggregated and anonymous non-personal and information for auditing, research, and analysis in order to operate, maintain, protect, and improve SerBIZyo!'s services. These information cannot be linked to the users, your company, or your employees as all personally identifiable references are automatically removed by the system before aggregation.
- We may use personal information such as your name, e-mail, address, and contact numbers to allow us to contact you via e-mail, postal mail, or phone regarding our products and services. We guarantee that these information will never be used for anything other than for the purpose of contacting you in the aforementioned manners.
- We may also share information, with the owner's prior consent, with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, or ensuring the security of our network and services.
- In cases where we are compelled by court to provide such information through a court order, the owner shall not hold us liable if we will be constrained to release such information before we will have the chance to notify the said owner. Provided, that we have made the necessary effort/s to try to notify or get in touch with the said owner before such release.
- SerBIZyo! processes both personal and business information in our servers in the United States and in other countries. In other cases, we may process these information in a server outside your country of residence.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible. Some personal information would be required for later identity verification. Business information is protected by the agreement between you and SerBIZyo!. By using SerBIZyo!'s services you declare to store your information in our servers.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and/or delete it, when reasonably possible.
- If in the case you wish to move to a third-party platform, SerBIZyo! guarantees to allow you to export your organization's data from our servers. This would not be a free service but it would be provided on a reasonable cost. After your migration, your data will be removed from our servers.
- For more information about our products and services, please see the SerBIZyo! FAQ page.